Monday, April 03, 2006

Mumbai Cope Gets 12 Years Jail For Raping Minor Girl

Mumbai Cope Gets 12 Years Jail For Raping Minor Girl

Cops are there to protect Law & Order. But what if a cope commit crime himself?

This is what exactly happened in Marina drive chowki (circle) in Mumbai. Policeman Sunil More raped an minor girls after being too drunk. The News was spread all over the country like viral flue due to lots of media hype.

Speaking to the media after the verdict, More said, "The police has trapped me in this case, I am not at all guilty. Charges were framed against me, I am innocent. I was caught because of politics and media hype. If I had been involved in the rape I wouldn't have minded if they hanged me. But unfortunately no one listened to my pleas that I am innocent."

But according to News source the DNA test was proved that victim More commited this crime.

Additional Sessions Judge K U Chandiwal sentenced More to12 years imprisonment, and fined him Rs 26,500.

Well, that's one part of the story. What is shocking in India is, 1000’s innocents girls are being raped each year. But hardly few victims get punished. In my opinion 12 jail is not the best punishment to rapist.

Then what?

Cut it... cut his weapon!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker